Monday, March 31, 2014

Do you ever feel STUCK?!

Do you ever find yourself stuck?

Not sure which direction to go.. Not sure if you are taking the right path.. So stuck it is stressful..
I feel that way about careers.  I'm stuck!  I don't know what I should do, need to do, or want to do!  It is very stressful because I feel like at my age this is something I should know.  Sadly, I don't.  I am confused.  There are a few days out the year where I fall into depression because I am clueless.  On those depressed days, I tend to blame myself for certain things that I should have done!!!  I just wish I knew what I was supposed to be doing!

Well, I am tired of being stuck!  I have decided I just need to do everything it takes to find what is perfect for me to be happy with a career!

MY journey to finding my PASSION starts right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment