Sunday, November 16, 2014

Set me Free!

In my thirty years of life, I never realized how much hurt I have held in my heart from my childhood until I started talking to Jesus!  Things that risen from the grave.  Things that I did not know were painful.  There are things that I completely blocked out of my life and it suddenly returned as a recent agonizing memory.  As one thing surfaced, more started to appear.  As I am attempting to figure out why all this is happening, I understood that He is trying to set me free.  Free from pain, hurt, disapproval, rejection, harm, loneliness, love, and fear.

Not only from childhood, but pain as an adult as well.  I have encountered situations that have bothered me, but did not understand until now that it was also a pain that I have put off and simply just didn’t comprehend that I was actually ignoring it.  It isn't something that is to be withheld, but to be released.  The only way to let go is to say it out loud and let God.  It is getting brought up, so it can get out and He is the one that can take it away!!  He has bigger and better plans for me.    

                                I am Sooo ready to be set FREE!




No comments:

Post a Comment