Thursday, February 13, 2014

Grudges aren't worth it!

It troubles me when I hear people telling me that they aren’t talking to someone really close to them for the smallest or dumbest reason.  Is it that serious?  So, if your loved one died right now, would you regret not having a relationship with them?  Would you regret that you didn’t have the chance to say, “I’m sorry”?  How about chances to hold them one last time and tell them you love them?   

Honestly, I can say that I don’t make any first intention to stop talking to anyone.   I believe in forgiveness and keeping your distance.  I don’t think someone can be completely happy if they are holding a grudge.  People who hold grudges feel like they are owed something.  Just let go!  Simplify your life or you will just be bitter and miserable!  Trust me, the grudge holding puts negative energy in your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment