Thursday, February 13, 2014

My First Post/Blog!!

Yay!!!  My first official blog!! 

I actually began this site back in 2011, but never really used it.  I had written a short March of Dimes story and utilized the page for fundraising.  Anyway, this is something new I have always wanted to accomplish, but never took the plunge until this very moment.  I enjoy writing, I am nowhere near a great writer, but would love to share anything with you.  I am huge on crafts, so maybe I will put up tutorials.  I also have a business craft page that I started a few months ago on Facebook called JayKre8.  I love love love movies, so maybe I will do some reviews.  In reality, I have a passion for everything, from technology, music, to playing sports and adventure.    My one thing I value to have in my life the most is Positivity.  Tomorrow isn’t promised, so Live for today!! 

I welcome any discussion topics… Feel free to leave posts, messages, and share my pages.  The only thing I will not accept is negativity.


Thank you for being apart of my blog! 




No comments:

Post a Comment