Sunday, August 2, 2015

Nothing is Impossible!!

Nothing is Impossible!

During the past twenty-four months, life has been eventful.  People always question how did I accomplish all the things that I have with the little time that was given.  #TeamNoSleep lol. YES, but the actual reason was Faith!  I enrolled in an accelerated degree program that should have consumed my time in a room, day in and day out.  Instead, I was still making time for my family, friends, and achieving other goals.  I utilized a couple of days a week to hibernate in my room.  It was not really sufficient for this program, but I created it to be adequate because my boys are always a priority. 
At the same time, in the past 24 months, I was able to complete almost 2 separate bucket lists from my Extensive list, which several included:

  • ·      Volunteered in many different places
  • ·      Started and Finished Grad School
  • ·      Left the country for the first time and did it twice
  • ·      Cruised twice
  • ·      Attended a talk show
  • ·      Participated in a Flashmob
  • ·      Attended a Broadway show
  • ·      Took long road trips
  • ·      Started a Blog
  • ·      Started a craft page
  • ·      Ran for March for Babies
  • ·      Over a dozen runs and obstacles completed
  • ·      LASIK Surgery
  • ·      Attended a Yankee game in NY
  • ·      Broad Street Run
  • ·      Flew a plane
  • ·      Kayaked
  • ·      Snorkeled
  • ·      Go to an Island
  • ·      On a game show




No comments:

Post a Comment